Battle Rap (492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cameron Jay "Bank Rolls"

December’s Son artist, Cameron Jay is back and he’s calling out those who “talk money” but never spend it on his latest single “Bank Roll…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

Afroshoujo - "Scared of My Shadow" EP

Mary Neshamah Rowe is an Arkansas native sparking a worldwide movement! A classically trained vocalist, she brings her ethereal operatic…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

Sweet Roddy - "Snakes"

I go by the name Sweet Roddy and I’m from a small town called Menifee in the I.E. of So-Cal. I’ve been making music for almost 6 years no…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

Tjonaz - "So All About It"

Man I’m an Overnight Celebrity because of simple fact that I took Motivational Sacrifices To Be Famously Rich Do to some reason that I…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

Mic Familar- "Lost To Water"

Mic Familiar is a hip hop artist & producer based out of New Jersey. His initial basement recordings, edgy poems, and freeverse over…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

New Jersey Native Dub City Mentored By Legendary Bone Crusher is Making Moves In The A

The debate between so-called old heads and young artists has gone on for years, with little to no resolution. What happens when the…

Started by boss

0 Sep 2

King Mane - "Can't Give Up"

Rising artist King Mane just dropped a hot new video titled "Can't Give Up". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his lat…

Started by boss

0 Aug 31

BenFrankPlayboi - "6 Carots" - EP

BenFrankPlayboi just dropped a hot new EP titled "6 Carats". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his latest releases.…

Started by boss

0 Aug 30

S.H.A.W. - "2morrow" ft. Susan Carol

My artist name is S.H.A.W and I’ve been doing music for a little over years now. I’m from Mather, Pennsylvania but I moved to the south t…

Started by boss

0 Aug 30

10 Colder- "Sunset Beach"

Born Sterling Ardrey-Baty, 10 Colder grew up near the city of Santa Ana, CA and began making music as a teenager. During college he moved…

Started by boss

0 Aug 30

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2020   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service