realhiphop's Discussions (632)

Discussions Started (632) Replies Latest Activity

DIAB10 - "In My Feelings"

DIAB10 from Denver, CO is a Hip-Hop/Rap artist. With schematic flows, original lyrics, and a smooth vibe that makes you want to bounce D…

Started by realhiphop in Battle Rap

0 on Wednesday

Santa Sallet – "Fuck With Me" (Produced by Santa Sallet)

Santa Sallet, real name Yannick Sallet, is a rapper and producer based in Washington, DC.   Nostalgic for hip-hop’s golden era, and ins…

0 on Tuesday

Ash2Heavy x JG.$hit - "Gang $hit"

Stand Up CHICAGO & TEXAS! Ash2Heavy & JG.$hit drop "Gang $hit"! Produced by Bapeboyben, Gang $hit is an up-tempo hip-hop col…

0 on Tuesday

Patchy Pacino x Gon Gotti - "Change Up"

Rising artist Patchy Pacino links up with Gon Gotti to bring you a hot new joint titled "Change Up". Check out this hot new banga below an…

0 on Monday

The Hendrixxx Releases Two New EP's "M.A.R.S 2 Outter Space" & "Sci-Fi"

The Hendrixxx From New Haven, Connecticut Represents The XUnbrandedx Brand With His Unique Sound And Flow He Released Back To Back Eps SC…

0 on Sunday

Mr.J (D-RIOT) - "Free To Be Me"

Born and Raised in Detroit, MI. My music is inspired by the blue collar workers. The Get Up and grinders, the broken homes and small Churc…

0 Jan 8

King Web Drops New Single "I Don't Give a Damn"

King Web, originally from Wichita Kansas, started out singing at an early age in the Church choir at St. Matthew C.M.E. He was heavily i…

0 Jan 7

Rèmi Fréyo - "10,000 Hours"

Usually when you hear a single in the music industry, there are anywhere from three to four (and more) people who have worked on it whether…

0 Jan 7

Decked Music Launches Its New Album 'The Origin' Out Now!

The latest album, ‘The origin’ by Decked music is now available on Spotify, Amazon and other digital stores. The album has 7 songs in…

0 Jan 7

Brown Bone - "Icy Baby"

BROWN BONE AKA ICY PRINCESS OF THE SOUTH HOTTEST FEMALE RAPPER OUT OF THE 252, North Carolina. At a young age Brown Bone gravitated to musi…

0 Jan 6

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2021   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service