boss's Discussions (398)

Discussions Started (398) Replies Latest Activity

Roc'a Wrld - "Makaveli X"

Roc’a Wrld AkA Roc’a Veli From the West End of Toronto an independent artist with ties to the Benin Kingdom in Nigeria has released a new…

Started by boss in Battle Rap

0 1 hour ago

Billy Blanco - "Rapid Fire" ft. Donovan SOT

My name is Billy Blanco and I am an upcoming artist from the Allerton part of the Bronx. I started rapping in college during 2018 mainl…

0 yesterday

Minnesota Official Boyz M.O.B - "Rags To Riches"

Minnesota Official Boyz (MOB) is a unique rap group hailing out of St. Paul, MN. Both originally born in Chicago, Members Loud Pacc and N…

0 yesterday

Vertical Jones Drops New Single "Make It Home" ft. Skyzoo

Vertical Jones has a hot new single featuring Skyzoo dropping Monday 7/6 titled "Make It Home". Make sure you pre-save it now! This joint i…

0 yesterday

REMYDMC - "Useful"

Rising artist REMYDMC is back with more heat! Check out his hit single "Useful" below! Connect: Instagram: @RemydmcTwitter: @RemydmcSoun…

0 yesterday

Enso - “U Aint On” ft. All Evolutionz

Rising artist Enso links up with All Evolutionz to bring you a hot new single titled "U Aint On”. Check out the official video below!…

0 on Friday

Sai Sen - "Nightfall"

After dropping a fire creative EP titled “Nightfall” surpassing over 2 million streams super producer/artist Sai Sen Is set to drop a hot…

0 on Thursday

Qmachette - "Vulnerable"

10 years of experience, crowds of 20,000+, over 1,000,000 YouTube views,and features with some of the biggest names in the game. Southe…

0 on Wednesday

Jawaan Larue - "King County"

Conscious Mind Records Inc. recording artist Jawaan Larue just dropped a hot new album titled "King County". JaWaan LaRue or “LaRue” is a…

0 on Wednesday

Chris Cash - "Shark Bait"

Rising Las Vegas hip hop artist Chris Cash just dropped a hot new video titled "Shark Bait". Check out his latest work below! Connect: ht…

0 on Tuesday

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2020   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service