boss's Discussions (492)

Discussions Started (492) Replies Latest Activity

Malckm - " I See Clouds"

Malckm just dropped his debut mixtape "I See Clouds" on September 17, 2020. The aim for his project is to capture the feeling of being wa…

Started by boss in Battle Rap

0 3 hours ago

Scorch - "Pocketful"

Harlem’s own Scorch is back with a new Banger for the summer streets, “Pocketful”. Pocketful is a powerful single about a night out on the…

0 yesterday

Sung Eun Choi Drops New Video "Let Me Stop"

0 yesterday

Promogod33

Promogod, the name needs no introduction. If you take interest in music marketing and online businesses then you must have come across t…

0 yesterday

K Town Kid - "2 Pac in 20"

Rising artist K Town Kid just dropped a hot new single titled "2 Pac in 20". The artist's new song pays tribute to 2pac for his contributi…

0 yesterday

Omen44 ft. Fizzi Pizzi - "Dum-Dum"

“Dum-dum” is the 2nd single of Omen44's forthcoming album "Hentai", featuring French artist Fizzi Pizzi and underground's most wanted…

0 on Wednesday

Introducing Itz MK Groove

Introducing 'Itz Mk Groove' from Laurens SC, Age 25Founder Of The Wave “Music Killer Groove” or “Grxxvy 2020”. Mk Is Gradually Climbing…

0 on Tuesday

AMO98 - "Atheist Angel"

AMO98, age 22, was born in San Francisco to a Guyanese mother and a American father. His family moved to a small town in Maryland when h…

0 on Monday

iammoneymice - "Heartbreak and Money"

With so many musicians, artists, and personalities in the entertainment industry, it is becoming more and more difficult to grab the atten…

0 on Monday

Newface is Back With More Heat!

DETOUR 4 season has began, NEWFACE is NOW!!!! Connect: https://www.instagram.com/jiggyheir

0 on Sunday

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2020   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service