boss's Discussions (431)

Discussions Started (431) Replies Latest Activity

Mike Dynasty Drops 2 Dope Albums!

Rising artist Mike Dynasty continues to impress with 2 dope albums titled "Summer Vibes" and "Stay Lit". Check out his latest work below a…

Started by boss in Battle Rap

0 Aug 2

Big Homie Esounds- "Where's The Money"

E-sounds was formally e-lumni was started in 2011 with group members s.b,Yung jey,nino poppy. The group put out three mixtapes e-lumni tes…

0 Jul 30

Rizzle OD - "I Can't Breathe"

Rising artist Rizzle OD just dropped a hot new single titled "I Can't Breathe". Check it out below and make sure you follow him on socia…

0 Jul 29

Blakk Juu "The Intro"

Born in Newport News, Va and moved to Dallas Texas at a very young age, I never knew I would end up diving into music the way I am now at…

0 Jul 29

Introducing Sazon De Puerto Rico

Sazon De Puerto Rico knows that we are exposed to different kinds of content from notable personalities across various social media platf…

0 Jul 28

$ir Mike - "Road Runner"

$ir Mike, native to the East Coast and local to Miami, Florida has been juggling a talent of creating and maintaining his own content as…

0 Jul 27

Rapper Jeff Azoe Merges Hip Hop With Haitian Culture

Hip-hop is as diverse as they come in the music world, and Haiti is no exception to its community. Born Jefferson Edmond in Gonaives, H…

0 Jul 25

Ben Blackwell Returns With New Video "Life On The Edge"

Rising artist Ben Blackwell just dropped a hot new video titled "Life On The Edge" produced By LaFrench Records. Check it out below! Pre…

0 Jul 25

CSaucy - "Froze"

Team Takeoff (TTO) presents the Official Music Video for “Froze” by Csaucy. Subscribe to the channel to stay up to date on new content and…

0 Jul 22

Jimmy ValenTime X Urban Miracle - "The Interlude"

Friends for over ten years, Jimmy ValenTime and Urban Miracle bonded over their love of music. These friends decided to unite on a new proj…

0 Jul 21

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2020   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service