realhiphop's Discussions (1,099)

Discussions Started (1099) Replies Latest Activity

TekRose is Here to Stay

Rising artist TekRose is back with more heat! Check out his new music below and follow him on IG for his latest releases. Connect: http…

Started by realhiphop in Battle Rap

0 Jul 22

Luclover - "L$D"

If you have been on TikTok this week then you most likely have heard the 17 year old Houston artist Luclover. His latest song L$D has had…

0 Jul 22

Boobieblood is On The Rise

Sitting at home thinking how far he has come Boobieblood is truly blessed, around this time 5 years ago He didn’t know, that his time was…

0 Jul 19

Tally Bandz Drops Fire New Mixtape Bad Bitch Music Vol. 1

Tally Bandz, AKA The Queen of Bad Bitch Music, is one of the hottest female rappers out right now. Born and raised in the Southside of Ri…

0 Jul 14

Meet London Producer Torus

London based EDM producer. The real name is Anton Kostrik. He was originally born in Russia but moved to London to find his place in this…

0 Jul 12

One Son - "Higher Ground"

Bobby Acres aka ONE SON is an artist, and executive of Upperhand Productions he has released nine solo projects A Poor Man's Testimony, Th…

0 Jul 9

Lesure Love - "Selfieworld: Lesure Love vs. The Girls of Social Media"

Lesure Love is an U.S. artist coming out of Grand Rapids, MI. by the way of the LA Lesure has had success in the past with his two EP’s "…

0 Jul 9

Yung Hen - "Old McDonald”

The music I make now is so different now. I have improved in almost every way possible since I my first song. I would say the biggest impr…

0 Jul 8

RAINMANSTEEL To Drop New Project "Low Class"

RAINMANSTEEL is set to drop a hot new project titled "Low Class" July 22nd. Ater a year of drought of unreleased music RAINMANSTEEL return…

0 Jul 8

Detroit Barbie Applying Pressure

The new Princess of Detroit goes by the name Detroit Barbie and she’s wearing the crowd proudly. Pure Life Ent is the company that is brin…

0 Jul 8

RSS

Events

K.U.S.H. Built for the Unsigned Artists Kommunity Of Unsigned/Signed Hip Hop brings you the hottest battles, videos, music, and ladies

© 2022   Created by Smart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service